- This event has passed.
SAAC Singapore Training for ASEAN Professionals
December 1, 2016 @ 8:00 am - December 2, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
The St. Andrew’s Autism Centre (SAAC) in Singapore has partnered with IBCCES (The International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards) to bring a world class Autism Training and Certification program to Singapore and Southeast Asia. The internationally recognized certification program was developed by Dr. Stephen Shore and other Autism experts around the world. It is regarded as the gold standard in certification programs that recognize individuals with advanced knowledge in the field of Autism.
This dynamic training program is available in two formats:
1) Onsite at SAAC in Singapore, or
2) Online Position Specific Training. The online program uses video, audio and other innovative learning tools to effectively connect with educators and licensed professionals in the field of Autism
During the training, Autism experts will share practical solutions leveraging Autism traits and characteristics as potential springboards for success in education and healthcare, effective self-advocacy, meaningful engagement in the community, and how to effectively model training for individuals with Autism.
The training program will also effectively prepare each participant to sit for a certification exam which will allow them to become internationally recognized as a Certified Autism Specialist®. Certified Autism Specialists® can be found throughout the world at schools, healthcare facilities and other areas that service individuals with Autism.
December 1 & 2: How to Accurately Diagnose Individuals with Autism
This two-day training event features interactive workshops that have been specifically developed to provide everyone from school administrators to clinicians and nurses with the skillset needed to properly diagnose individuals with autism.
Why Should You Attend?
- Become one of the first in your area to become a Certified Autism Specialist
- Learn about research in the field of Autism
- Recognizes individuals who go above and beyond licensing standards.
- Enhances your professional reputation and credibility.
- Increases your opportunity for career advancement and increased earnings.
- Listing on the online public registry of autism professionals.
- Reduces the chance of litigation.
- Demonstrates a commitment to autism to parents and clients.
- Assists in demonstrating compliance with local special education and disabilities laws and regulations
With the demand for autism experts and autism therapists on the rise, it is more important than ever for teachers and health professionals to have some form of ASD training. At IBCCES, we are committed to providing professional development training through our Autism Certification.