- This event has passed.
TCASE Autism Conference
May 24, 2016 @ 8:00 am - May 25, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
- Learn best practices and practical strategies for supporting students with autism spectrum disorder.
- Collaborate with colleagues in other Texas districts to share best practices and supports for students.
- Earn CEU’s by attending. CEU’s will qualify for professional certification as a Certified Autism Specialist or Autism Certificate.
Who should attend?
The TCASE Autism Conference is designed for educators and paraprofessionals who are responsible for supporting individuals on the autism spectrum.
- Social communication and interaction;
- Dealing with aggression and behavior issues;
- Sexuality and education;
- Video modeling and the use of apps;
- Bullying from a legal and district perspective.
With the demand for autism experts and autism therapists on the rise, it is more important than ever for teachers and health professionals to have some form of ASD training. At IBCCES, we are committed to providing professional development training through our Autism Certification.