- This event has passed.
TCASE Autism Conference
May 24, 2016 @ 8:30 am - May 25, 2016 @ 4:30 pm
Why should you attend?
- Learn best practices and practical strategies for supporting students with autism spectrum disorder.
- Collaborate with colleagues in other Texas districts to share best practices and supports for students.
- Earn CEU’s by attending. CEU’s will qualify for professional certification as a Certified Autism Specialist or Autism Certificate.
Who should attend?
The TCASE Autism Conference is designed for educators and paraprofessionals who are responsible for supporting individuals on the autism spectrum.
- Strategies for supporting general education teachers;
- Social communication and interaction;
- Dealing with aggression and behavior issues;
- Sexuality and education;
- Video modeling and the use of apps;
- Bullying from a legal and district perspective.
Kathy Fad, B.A., M.Ed., Ph.D; Edward Clouser, MA, M.Ed, BCBA; Melanie Johnston, MA, SLP, CAS; Paula Roalson, JD