Requirements for maintaining certification:
- Maintain your credential by paying the certification fee due every two years.
- Submit the number of CE hours required for your certification that have been obtained within the last 2 years.
- Abide by the IBCCES Standards and Code of Ethics.
- Click Renew Now.
- Type in your information as it is listed on your official credential card. The date issued should be written as YYYY-MM-DD.
- Process renewal fee
- Update your application. Check for any missing information or changes.
*Note: Due to increased identity verification procedures you must upload a picture and include your birthdate before saving under the identification heading.
- Review the standards for your certification as these are occasionally updated.
- Upload your CE certificates from the past 2 years.