Get started on your certification by signing up for the Certification and Training Program online. Our easy-to-use online application system allows you to upload transcripts and complete the entire application from your computer or mobile device.
Complete all areas of the online application and submit for approval.
Please be ready with the following:
- CE Certificates
- Transcript or proof of degree (if applicable)
- Professional License (if applicable)
- Professional photo or headshot (for identification purposes)
IBCCES offers the required training CEs as part of the registration fee for our programs. If you already have professional CEs from the last two years specific to the competency areas for the credential you’re applying for, you can upload them in your application in lieu of completing IBCCES training.
IBCCES also has pre-approved training providers to choose from if you prefer (which typically charge an additional fee). CE Partners include universities and certified training partners around the world.
Once you have completed the training (CEU) requirements you will be allowed to sit for the online certification exam.
All applicants are required to complete the appropriate IBCCES exam for their chosen certification. This exam is administered online in a secure and monitored testing environment.
Click here to learn more about IBCCES exams.
After you have passed the certification exam, you will submit your application for approval. You will be notified by e-mail when accepted or if additional information is needed.
Upon approval by the board, you will receive your certification materials and have access to all the benefits of IBCCES members.
Upon final approval:
- You will be issued an official Certification Number;
- Your name will be listed in the International Registry along with your certification level;
- You will receive an official certificate;
- A digital badge is also available for use on digital resumes and social media;
- Your credential number can be verified at ibcces.org;
Have Questions About Certification?
Fill out form below to connect with a certification advisor