Sign Up Online
Get started on your certification by signing up for the Certification and Training Program online. Our easy-to-use online application system allows you to upload transcripts and complete the entire application from your computer or mobile device.
Complete all areas of the online application and submit for approval.
Please be ready with the following:
- CE Certificates
- Professional License (if applicable)
- Photo (for identification purposes)
IBCCES currently partners with almost 300 universities and certified training partners around the world. As a result, we accept many courses and programs that our training partners offer.
Still need additional training to meet the CEU requirements? No problem. If you have not already completed training from an approved university or training partner, we can set you up for access to IBCCES University. Our easy to use online training program includes a library of online courses specifically targeted for your role within your organization and the certification you are applying for.
Once you have completed the training (CEU) requirements you will be allowed to sit for the online certification exam.
All applicants are required to complete the appropriate IBCCES exam for their chosen certification. This exam is administered online in a secure and monitored testing environment.
Click here to learn more about IBCCES exams.
After you have passed the certification exam your application and exam results will be sent the board for approval. You will be notified by e-mail when accepted or if additional information is needed.
Upon approval by the board, you will receive your certification materials in the mail and have access to all the benefits of IBCCES members.
Once board final approval is received:
- You will be issued an official Certification Number;
- Your name will be listed in the International Registry along with your certification level;
- You will receive an official certificate printed on diploma stock to display in your classroom or office;
- You will receive an authorized wallet ID card to demonstrate your new credentials to parents, employers, insurance professionals, and others;
- A digital badge is also available upon request for use on digital resumes and social media;
- Your credential number can be verified by employers at ibcces.org;
- You will be granted access to the IBCCES Online Member Community which is loaded with member benefits such as access to 10,000 job openings, free training opportunities, best practices and access some of the latest research in your field.