Did You Know?
$262 billion is spent on autism-related services in the US each year.
ASD occurs in all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic groups.
1 in 44 children has been diagnosed with autism.
ASD is at a 600% increase.
* Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
How It Works
Your team will complete our online training and certification process. And 80% of patient-facing staff must complete the program to earn Certified Autism Center™ designation.
Training + Patient Care
- 2-year certification
- Onsite review of facilities by an expert that includes a comprehensive report with modifications to better serve individuals with sensory needs (depends on the size of the clinic)
Recognition and Promotion
- Listing on International Online Registry
- Press release and marketing support from IBCCES announcing CAC
- Framed certification for display
- Validated Digital Certification Badge for website and social media
- Featured on CertifiedAutismCenter.com and accessible to over 5.6 million parents, therapists, and educators
- Ensure all staff have the knowledge to cater to the specialized needs of patients with autism
- Empower your staff
Once you become a Certified Autism Center™, you will be featured as a certified organization on CertifiedAutismCenter.com, which have been developed by IBCCES as credible resources to help leading organizations across the globe showcase themselves as safe, sensory-friendly, trained and certified option for parents and autistic individuals. These resources serve as a guide both for people who are looking for healthcare and education resources in their community that are appropriately trained to serve individuals on the autism spectrum and their families.
– Bil, Bowen Center Executive
Other benefits the Bowen Center experienced after their certification:
- Established Bowen Center as an independently trained and verified resource for Autism in their community where people and agencies could seek assistance
- Increased community involvement and speaking engagements
- Strengthened employee morale, expertise and confidence for handling numerous different situations
- Deepened trust between Bowen Center and their clients
Find Out More About Becoming A Certified Autism Center™
Fill out the form below to connect with a Certification Advisor for more information